Finding the Perfect Pants #GetYourJeansOn



I think it's not too late to celebrate SM Supermalls' Jeans Month (last July) and share my #GetYourJeansOn outfit. The traditional jeans we used to wear everyday has evolved to a lot of trends such as skinny jeans, bright-colored pants and the what we call "jeggings". Basically, a jeggings is a piece of leggings tailored to look like a tight denim. Thus, it has become one of the must-haves in every girl's wardrobe. Me? I have 3 jeggings which I normally wear whenever I desire a comfy and easy-to-wear bottom on a very busy and stressful day.


For this outfit post, I wanna feature my new found favorite - the Uniqlo Jeggings! Well, it may be similar with the other jeggings available in our favorite shops, but I have to say that I fell in love with this piece the moment I tried it on. Here are the three reasons why it's LOVE AT FIRST WEAR! ❤



Of course, my primary consideration in choosing pants is the COMFORT it brings. Most especially if we girls are experiencing our time of the month, yet we still want to feel comfortable. Like comfort food, how do we know our "comfort pants"? It's really up to you and your taste! You just have to consider the texture and material where it's made of, not compromising the QUALITY. Well, I'd rather keep my one super comfy and high-quality pants than to have a handful which give me a hard time to wear them for a day.


Hihihi! Kidding aside, this piece of bottom is definitely a solution if you're an on-the-go girl and the heavy denims you're wearing is stopping you from doing lots of errands. The lightness of this jeggings gives a carefree and confident feeling every working girl deserves.

I will never buy an expensive and branded pants if it will only unease me all day. It's like throwing your cash on trash. However, as I said earlier, never take quality for granted. What will you do with the cheap pants if you only wore it once, then it ripped off already? So if that jeans makes you happy, then save money and go for it before someone else does. Just remember, you deserve a pants that will give you not only the best look but the happiest feeling every time you wear it.
 
 
I am so overwhelmed with how much value I've got from the money I spent for. 
Well, thanks to Uniqlo for creating and bringing up such high quality and affordable pants. 
I can't wait to come back for more colors and prints!!

Prada-inspired Baroque Sunnies from Vanity & Fashion
Flower Hair Clip from Simple Joys

Printed White Tee from Topshop

Shoulder/Hand Bag from Guess

Jeggings from Uniqlo


Sneakers from Sperry


I hope this post helps you find your perfect pants, too! :)
Enjoy the rest of the long weekend!! ♥
 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :