Spontaneous Sunday


As you've read on my June journal post, Daddy has a new baby and we named him Ironman mainly because he has a SUPER RED color. Hihi! To welcome him to our family, Daddy decided to break him in and go for a roadtrip to Batangas/Tagaytay. 



First, we visited our uncle and aunt at Tanauan, Batangas and ate lunch there. Then, we went straight to Tagaytay and attended mass at Ina ng Laging Saklolo Parish.


After mass, we had snacks + dinner at Breakfast at Antonio's which I suggested because I heard a lot of good feedback about the restaurant and I really want to try out their food. 


Here are the yummy dishes we ordered and we definitely enjoyed their every bite:

Antonio's House Salad

My Dinner: Chocolate Chips Waffle
Very unusual for dinners but I find it appropriate for my sweet tooth and diet? Hihi!

Fresh Pomelo Slush and Oreo Milkshake

Portabello Tagliatelle

Roast Chicken & Garlic Baked Potato

Chocolate Cheesecake


Well, that was really a spontaneous weekend trip we never planned, yet it turned out to be a great day with family. How about you, with whom will you spend your weekend with? :)



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :