Bows All Around


If you have read my About Me or if you have seen my other OOTDs, you will notice that I'm so into bows and ribbons. Why? I find them classy and girly just like me. Hihi! :)
Well, I wore this bow-tiful outfit on my Birthday Dinner with PPG:

Shorts from Kamiseta | Core Watch from Swatch

Chiffon Sleeveless Printed Blouse from Jellybean

Bow Ponytail from Forever 21 
(Actually, this is really a headband but I maximized its use as a ponytail.)

Shoes from Keds

Bow Leather Wrist Band from Penshoppe
Bow Ring from Accessorize
Hello Kitty Bow iPhone 5 Case from @ilovetoshopmhy


Since every piece I wore in this OOTD has pink and bow in it, I think I should change my post title to "Something Pink and Bow". What do you think? :)  

Anyways, How do you like my outfit? Do you love bows, too? ❤



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :