Unboxing BDJ Box: Fun, Fresh and Fierce


Hello Bellas! Last month, I've purchased a BDJ Box because I heard that the featured products for May are worth its price. I also wanted to see for myself how BDJ packed 15 fabulous items that only costs Php 480. BTW, BDJ Box is a monthly subscription service provided by Belle de Jour Enterprise to help women find the best beauty products suited for them.



The theme for last month is "Fun, Fresh and Fierce". It featured 3 famous brands that offer the best beauty solution for their customers: Garnier, Maybelline and Ralph Lauren. These are the items I discovered while unboxing mine.

1) Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
2) Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream
3) Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream
4) Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On
5) Oil Clear Self-Heating Sauna Mask
6) Lightening Peel-Off Mask

7) Clear Smooth Shine-Free Foundation
8) Eye Studio LuminEyes
9) The Hyper Curl Volum Express: Waterproof
10) Color Sensational Lasting Lipstick
11) Baby Lips Color Lip Balm

12) Eau de Toilette: Sporty Fresh
13) Eau de Toilette: Fruity Sensual
14) Eau de Toilette: Radiant Floral
15) Eau de Toilette: Delicious Oriental

Well, so far, I'm satisfied with the items and it's really worth every penny. As I use the products everyday, I found myself getting a fair skin with less imperfections and the freshness I could never get from other perfumes. I will surely buy another one soon

Hope BDJ BOX could also help you find the best beauty products suited for you, too! You may order yours at www.bdjbox.com. Hurry! I think they have limited stocks for each monthly box.

...AND Always Remember: "Be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL."



 photo charmySignature_zps1c19ac03.png

No comments :